The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!!
Good morning good folks, today should be just another rubber stamp day, warm, muggy and no rain, same as the past few days. Temps ramp up starting tomorrow, should hit 110 again by Friday.

Got some work out in the garage again today, Pat's coming over and wants to cut some wood for built-in bookcases. Already messy from my projects the past few days, maybe enough time and energy left to finally clean up afterwards.

Got a golf cart for sale, don't know what the MPC (miles per charge), is, but the max MPH runs around 22, so I don't recommend buying it and driving it home unless you live a few blocks from my house. Around here, golf carts are allowed on streets with up to a 35 MPH speed limit. Lots of them around including all the streets running though any of the Sun Cities. Most golf carts around here aren't used for golf, sometimes it's the only means of transportation for some, that's why all the Sun Cities have lower speed limits. Need a new or used cart or need yours repaired? If you live in or near a Sun City, you can probably walk to several different golf shops, there's that many around.

Yeah Frank, keep up posted on what happens, that's always a sad thing.
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 09-02-2020, 06:30 AM