The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!!
Good morning all, almost the end of the week. Got news that I have a chance to visit my wife. We've been doing Skype visits, but she hasn't a clue what's going on with those. An in-person visit might help, but I wonder under the DHHS guidelines if that's going to work. Visit schedules are set by the facilities by lottery, need a Covid19 test withing 48 hours of the visit, self-quarantine for 48 hours, full PPE gear (Medical Grade Mask, Shields, Gowns and Gloves for visitors, patient and staff), 6' separation from patient and staff, no hugs, kisses or even holding hands. I'm not sure she'll even recognize me in full PPE gear. I know that they need to keep their population safe, but 100% of them have memory issues and this kind of visit might be more scary than productive. I'm willing to try though. Now I just have to wait for them to call me with my assigned time and day.

Don't see any signs of rain, temps on the rise though, back over 110 by tomorrow.
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 09-03-2020, 06:26 AM