The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!!
Good morning all, I'll be between a rock and a hard place if I don't get my Covid19 test results back today. I'm in quarantine, suppose to see my wife tomorrow, but only after the test comes back. I've got appointments this week and that would break my quarantine and put me back to starting all over with yet another test and another quarantine. I know they need rules to keep from spreading the virus, but when I'm dressed in full PPE gear and sitting 6' away, I'm not sure she'll even know who is visiting her.

I do see where the originator of the "gender reveal" party is now saying, "STOP, they're getting out of hand". It can only be a boy or a girl, and that should only be significant to the new parents anyway. A border patrol agent was arrested and charged here in Arizona for the damage his reveal party caused. 35 35 35

Monday's temps, 114, today's temps maybe won't even reach 90, windy but no rain. How's that for crazy weather?
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 09-09-2020, 06:50 AM