The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!!
Good morning everyone, Friday already, still can't get over how fast the time goes whether you're having fun or not... Temps still below 100 today, and just a bit higher for as far as they want to guess, although AccuWeather does have forecasts out to the end of they year, that's not only guessing, but throwing darts as well.

Got just about everything on my new computer running now, I can Skype, Zoom, Zip and Zap (anyone remember Frick and Frack?).

Charlie, when we moved to Surprise we looked around for a new PCP. Tried a few that didn't listen very well until we found the one we have. We've been with him now for 16 years and sometimes we've had to wait a bit, but he always apologizes, "sorry to keep you waiting" and we know that he's spent just a few extra minutes with another patient. He's had a lab in his office for a while now, always a phone call with the results and also on your patient portal. I go to another doctor that has a lab as well, they take your sample, you sit and wait and you get the results within minutes. I was pleased until I got a bill with a "resting" charge. They tack on a $10 charge for sitting and waiting that the insurance company won't pay. I know the insurance companies are squeezing doctor's bottom lines, but to squeeze us in turn isn't fair either.

And yes Frank, I watched a string of around 10 political commercials where every one of them told us how bad their opponents were. I was hoping that this year would be different. Nope

Lest we forget, today is 9/11, a somber day in history.
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 09-11-2020, 06:20 AM