The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!!
Good morning, though it is almost afternoon here. I've been on the computer and phone all morning straightening up and paying doctor bills. Haqd one for almost $500 for blood work that should have been $15. turns out the bill was presented to the insurance company with the wrong doctor name on it so it was denied. I think we got that straightened out with a call to the lab and the doctor office. (25 minutes). Another 30 minutes getting the patient portal set up for my wife so I could pay a $5 bill. Once set up though these are great because we can access our records and record vitals 

I hope to scan some more old steam locomotive pictures from the Shodde Collection. I will post them under the historical photo thread as I get time. I think there are about 500 total to do. 

Mowed yesterday and finished putting a new cover on the car shelter so we can protect both sets of wheels this winter. No snow or ice to clear away, and the farmers almanac says it is to be snowy. They said that last year and were wrong, but stick with the same forecast and you get it right sometime. 

I hope everyone is well.....Watch out for that physical therapy, those people don't care if you hurt.  I had that with my first knee and told the surgeon that I didn't think it help one bit to overdo it. When I had the second knee done they had a gentle approach and I recovered 3 times as fast. 

Looking forward to zooming tomorrow. Already created an account with zoom (free) and tested the camera and Mike. 

See you all tomorrow.

Charlie

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!! - by Charlie B - 09-18-2020, 09:17 AM