The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!!
Greetings, gang.

Clear (again) and 41 outside my window this morning. High for today in the upper 70s. Only a slight chance of rain on Sunday evening.

Yesterday was a pretty good day. PT was easy (no new torturecises). When I got home the map update for my car had arrived. Installing that was easy. Insert disk and let it run. Only draw back was that I had to let the car run so it wouldn't drain the battery. Took an hour and a half. While that was running I got the logging train out and ran it. After the car was done I went for a 19 mile bike ride. Also got out a golf club and tried a few swings. I just found my chiropractor! After swinging the club in the general direction of a whiffle ball I found that my shoulder is MUCH less painful. This morning it's only a little sore from hurting for so long. Later on this morning I'm going to the gym to try some swimming and see how that works. Also considering a trip to Walmart for some groceries.

Gas prices are doing their usual goofy dance. They've been slowly dropping for the last week and a half. Then yesterday they jumped from $2.06 to $2.19.

Charlie - thanks for the advice on the chiropractor. After yesterday I may not need it.

Frank - nice looking yard!

Tom

All stay safe.
Life is simple - Eat, Drink, Play with trains

Occupation: Professional Old Guy (The government pays me to be old.)

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!! - by FiatFan - 10-08-2020, 06:21 AM