The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!!
Greetings, gang.

Partly cloudy and 51 in the remote reaches of northern Iowa this morning. The high for today is supposed to be a windy 68.

The gym went fairly well yesterday. I was able to do most of the resistance machines although at a much reduced weight. But progress is being made. Got the storm windows cleaned and installed. Had to time the installation as the wind was gusting up to 30 mph. I would wait til the wind died down and hurriedly carry a window to the porch. Tried to decide what to fix for supper. Finally gave up and drove through a local burger joint.

Today will see another assault on the yard. I should be able to get the leaves cleaned up and hauled away. Big question is whether to do it in the morning with a south wind or wait til the afternoon with a north wind. I think I'll go with the south wind . With the north wind temperatures could be dropping rather rapidly. Enough rambling for today.

Charlie - thanks for taking the time to scan and post those pictures. I love looking into someone else's past.

All stay safe.

Tom
Life is simple - Eat, Drink, Play with trains

Occupation: Professional Old Guy (The government pays me to be old.)

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!! - by FiatFan - 10-17-2020, 06:25 AM