The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!!
Good morning all, a nice cool morning, low 60's with highs in the low 90's this afternoon. Big difference from recent days as 90 being the low.

I like that Frank, but you're blurring the line for us retirees. I really hope that they don't expect us all to start doing that again.

Our other son, Tim, is going to spend the day just to hang out with his dad. He though we could go to Cabela's. I checked their web site and they have great prices on ammo, just one thing, my money is on them not having anything in stock. The store up in Prescott that advertises, "wholesale prices to the public", is selling "government contract 9MM/147gr" for $90 for a box of 50. The government might not mind paying those prices but that's a bit harsh for the public. Shooting at bottles or paper targets at almost $2.00 every time you pull the trigger, you really hate to miss at those prices. 2285_ Blaster A year ago you could get a box of 50 9MM for $10 at Cabela's with no limits. As for .22 cal, a brick of 550 Remington used to be under $25, I just bought a brick of 500 Wolf brand and paid $65 for it. I'm not sure where this is going but I've heard all sorts of reasons for the shortages and high prices.

Enough of that, I filled up at the new Costco for $1.92, most other stations are going at around $2.35 and up.

Stay safe and have a great day..... Icon_e_biggrin
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 10-21-2020, 06:14 AM