The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!!
Good afternoon folks

It is 57 with a high of 64. Very cloudy. I think it is trying to decide to rain or not.

Two rough nights in Philadelphia. Thus far the police have prevented slipover into our township. The last time our shopping district, 69th Street got hit pretty hard. The police with help from other departments in the county have been blockading the roads out of Philadelphia. My son had a few friends who were trying to get home from work in Philadelphia who were denied passage for a time. The looting on Monday night occurred in West Philadelphia which is about 5 miles from here. Last night the trouble spot was in Port Richmond. There have been a couple of small incidents in Upper Darby; a couple of broken windows, and somebody tried to loot a furniture store. They were caught by a softball team playing next to the store and detained for the police. I had to drive to the 69th Street area this afternoon. It was surreal. Lots of police and some businesses boarded up. We are hoping for a quiet night.

Yesterday I had to drive my son out to Chester County to do his Election Education gig at the County Government Center. By the time I drove out and back several hours later and did a few chores around the house I was too tired to do any modeling. I hope for a better night tonight.

I hope everybody has a good evening.
Tom
Silence is golden but Duct tape is silver
Ridley Keystone & Mountain Railroad
My Rail Images Gallery

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!! - by tompm - 10-28-2020, 01:00 PM