The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!!
Good morning everyone, looked like rain was heading our way yesterday, some guessers had a slight chance in their forecasts, but nada...zip, zero. The only spots I see on my windshield are from the pigeons.

Big rush at Walmart selling next year's Halloween candy at 50% off. Tom, they may wait a few weeks with the Easter candy to make room for Valentine's Day stuff. Even though they seem to do this every year, I can't blame them this year. My heart goes out to the small guys, the mom & pop places that don't have billions in reserve to back them up through this pandemic.

Going to start on some preliminary work on my small workbench, I've got enough plywood cutoffs that are easy to work with. Got to wait for Pat to come over before I try to tackle that sheet of 3/4" MDF. He says, "don't try it on your own", I respond, "do you think I'm crazy?" I can't pick up a 50# sack of cement, never mind a 90# 4' x' 8' sheet of anything. I could have had Home Depot make a few cuts, but it's a bit too late now that it's in the garage.
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 11-02-2020, 06:29 AM