The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!!
Greetings, gang.

Sunny and 41 headed for sunny and 71 later this is afternoon.

Another busy day yesterday. Got the first toybox assembled. Also got the rest of the bushes burned and went for a 19 mile bike ride. I've been parking in the street because the garage is full of wood, power tools, and sawdust. Also used the driveway as my burn area. Decided to get Papa Murphy for supper. On the way home decided I could put the car in the driveway since I'm finished burning. Came around the corner and parked in the street. My driveway had been turned into a basketball court. Two young girls playing basketball. As I got out of the car before they could say anything I said "No! This is my supper. You can't have any."

Back from my massage and also dropped off a bill while I was out. Yesterday while I was riding my bike I saw that gas was down to $1.77 so I thought I would fill the car this morning. Gas had jumped overnight to $1.94. Ridiculous! Anyway next up on my list is to feed me. Then I need to herd some more leaves before it turns windy again. After that will be more toybox work and probably a bike ride.

All stay safe.

Tom
Life is simple - Eat, Drink, Play with trains

Occupation: Professional Old Guy (The government pays me to be old.)

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!! - by FiatFan - 11-05-2020, 07:40 AM