The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!!
Greetings, gang.

A little breezy and 55 at the moment bu that will change as the day progresses. The high for today is supposed to be in the low 70s with winds approaching 45 mph.

Yesterday morning I got the leaves cleaned up and hauled away and had a nice chat with one of the neighbors. then I watched the first half of a football game before leaving to watch a basketball game featuring one of my great-grandsons. Came home and watched the (tape delayed) rest of the football game. Fixed a nice steak on the grill and called it a day.

This morning I need to run to Menards for hinges, wood filler, and maybe some stain. The remainder of the day will be spent working on toyboxes. Burgers on the grill tonight as it will in all likelihood be the last warm day of the year.It's still supposed to be warm tomorrow but with the predicted rain it won't be a nice day for cooking out.

Congratulations to the winners and condolences to the losers in the past week's elections.

All stay safe.

Tom
Life is simple - Eat, Drink, Play with trains

Occupation: Professional Old Guy (The government pays me to be old.)

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!! - by FiatFan - 11-08-2020, 07:33 AM