The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!!
Well, good morning all, it's Friday again, we won't discuss the date though, but some people stay in bed all day today just to avoid the "what could happen" syndrome....

Got my projects finished, the workbench and some storage shelves for under the layout. Later today we will move the layout. it's prepped and ready.

Looking for any sign of rain, I think we're around a -5" so far this year, not so bad except that over 50% of normal. I'm going to lose some cactus if I don't go out and water them. You know it's dry when you have to water your cacti. Eek Yes, cacti is plural for cactus, but some are now accepting cactuses as well just because lots of folks don't know the other way. Pretty soon it will make it into the dictionary, if it hasn't already. Me, I'm old school on just about everything, including cacti....

Have a great weekend, and yes, our rain did go north and they had 4" of snow up at the Grand Canyon, so some folks can run up there this weekend to make their snow angels.
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 11-13-2020, 06:26 AM