The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!!
Good afternoon folks

It is 50 going up to 40. Looks a lot better now than did earlier this morning. Sun is out compared to the rain.

Busy morning. I had to run my son out to West Chester University for his job. He is observing the opening and counting of provisional and military ballots. His job was supposed to end after Election Day but they keep extending him. He is beginning to wonder if it will ever end. A good thing may have come out of his days of watching ballot counting as he may be offered a job working in a state representatives office handling public policy issues. He needs to finish his master’s in public policy. He took a semester off due to the election and COVID. I think he has two semesters to go. He was in a four one program at Temple and completed his bachelor’s in political science in the spring.

I got home and started cleaning the breakfast nook. Tomorrow we have to pick up a new kitchen table and two chairs to replace the ones we have in the nook. We got two chairs a few weeks back so this will finish the set. Guess who has to build them?

I prepped four more coal hoppers for weathering. I hope to finish weathering the last two RTR boxcars. Then I will start on the coal hoppers.

I hope everybody has a good day.
Tom
Silence is golden but Duct tape is silver
Ridley Keystone & Mountain Railroad
My Rail Images Gallery

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!! - by tompm - 11-13-2020, 12:54 PM