The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!!
Good morning everyone, temps a bit over normal, but still a pleasant 83. The rain in the forecast is diminishing as we speak, gone from 30% to 10% at best, 0% most likely.

Heading out to Flat Iron Mountain with my two sons this morning. Just a bit of target shooting, I just hope there's not too many newbies out there. Weekends can be a bit unnerving sometimes. There always seems to be at least one group that looks like they're set up to stay a while and someone there is showing another how to hold a gun and where to point it. The few times I went shooting with a newbie, I always started off with a discussion on gun safety. Lots of people buying what little ammo is available. I'm not sure, but I'm betting that there are some buying ammo that don't even own a gun. I remember the days when there was a line at Walmart hours before the sports dep't opened. Then, some of the first in line would go out in the parking lot and resell what they just bought for at least double what they paid.

Got a mask controversy here as well. Our governor believes in local control so no state-wide mandates. Most cities and counties already have mandates as do most stores, offices and other public places.

Got a Zoom chat scheduled for 8:00 PM EST on Tuesday, let me know if you plan on attending.
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 11-21-2020, 06:13 AM