The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!!
Greetings, gang.

Clear and 22 headed for sunny and 45. Rain/snow mix for Sunday night.

Relatively easy day yesterday. Went for a walk. As I passed the Eagles Club they were having a rummage sale. Bought 4 books for a dollar. Two of the books were in a series of science fiction books I've been reading since the 70s. Then stopped at the grocery store for a loaf of bread and a pizza. Pretty much goofed of for the rest of the day. I did get out a train late yesterday afternoon after repairing the broken wire. Ran the train about an hour and a half and had a nice fire in the pit. Adult beverages may have been harmed in the making of the fire and running of the train.

This morning I need to clean up a last small batch of leaves from all the wind earlier in the week. Football at 11 and maybe another train and fire late this afternoon.

I ordered an item on line that was supposed to be shipped from Minneapolis via Fedex. Normally Fedex delivers directly to Fort Dodge from Minneapolis. My package has surfaced in Memphis for some reason. Looks Like I'll have to get in touch with someone.

All stay safe.

Tom
Life is simple - Eat, Drink, Play with trains

Occupation: Professional Old Guy (The government pays me to be old.)

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!! - by FiatFan - 11-21-2020, 07:11 AM