The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!!
Good morning all, and thank you Charlie for making us realize that there was life and there were many wars (and "conflicts") well before we were born. Some were so long ago that they don't even show up in history books. Think about that for a minute, the more history we have, the less space is dedicated to specific events. Obviously, it's the events that happen in our lifetime that we remember the most and as we get older, even those memories fade, just not with those that fought in those wars and survived. Yet we learn nothing from the past except inventing new ways to fight and destroy...... So sad.

We have one more day of temps in the high 70's (my thermometer said it got to 84 yesterday), then we have a good chance of rain starting tomorrow. Something about a storm coming in from Oregon. Normally, our storms come in from Mexico or California, but we'll take what we can get.

Working in spurts on my layout again. Still repairing structures that got damaged in the many recent moves we had. But regardless, it's good to be able to work on it again. Got some track to clean and I might even try to run some trains.
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 12-08-2020, 06:16 AM