The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!!
Good morning.
         Cloudy and cold here this AM. The furkids have been out to the fence talking with the senior German Shepperd's that live next door. It has been a game played for 10 years, running the fence and hurling death threats at each other and we have sent 3 furkids to the bridge since it started. Our girl Samoyed and one of the GSD's would be just fine as friends but the other boys won't permit any friendly approaches to the fence. 
         Here is a picture of the pickups on those Centipedes I have been complaining about. I do have some fixes in mind.      
They are too flimsy and completely lose contact even on straight sections.

One of my volunteers at the Kiski lost here father to covid yesterday. He was in his 70's and had some previous health problems but it still is devastating. He was a pretty good guy too.         

I am hoping we can organize a chat soon. 

I was hoping that Broadway Joe would be retired now the December 7 deadline has been reached, but he was still selling healthcare on the local news station this morning.  

Please be careful, It looks like the vaccine is close but in the meantime we have to be cautious. 
Cheers
Charlie

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!! - by Charlie B - 12-09-2020, 07:57 AM