mark Read
I tried to mark all forums read this morning and got an error message. This is the first time I have tried this function so it might not be a new problem.
It's no big deal but I have posts showing up that haven't had a new entry in ages so I thought I would try to clear them. 
Charlie
I have noticed that the link on the bottom of the screen does not give the error message. The link at the top gives this message: "Authorization code mismatch. Are you accessing this function correctly? Please go back and try again."
The link at the top shows the error message but it does actually mark all the forums read.

Tom
Life is simple - Eat, Drink, Play with trains

Occupation: Professional Old Guy (The government pays me to be old.)
I get the message, but in my case they show up again when I click "view unread posts" I did however clear them by marking all threads read.
We have looked into this and cannot find why the link at the top is different from the one at the bottom. We apparently have no control over these links so I suggest we all use the one at the bottom of the page until our webmaster can find out why they differ.
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD
... or you could just go and read them all.
David
Moderato ma non troppo
Perth & Exeter Railway Company
Esquesing & Chinguacousy Radial Railway
In model railroading, there are between six and two hundred ways of performing a given task.
Most modellers can get two of them to work.
(01-09-2019, 08:26 PM)BR60103 Wrote: ... or you could just go and read them all.

Great point, I like you way of thinking.... Worship Worship
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD