Hi All
:hey: Just would like to say hi to everyone and hope to see all the GREAT people i have met on the previous forum. I have completly left Zealot and no longer wish to be a part of that forum. I hope that everyone who was currently a member of zealot will come and join us here on the Gauge. It feels good to finally see the Gauge logos back and to see all the good mods and Admins back in action

See you all around the forums Thumbsup
Josh Mader

Maders Trains
Offering everyday low prices for the Model Railroad World
That's what we want to hear!! Smile Smile Glad you decided to stop in!!!!!
~~ Mikey KB3VBR (Admin)
~~ NARA Member # 75    
~~ Baldwin Eddystone Unofficial Website

~~ I wonder what that would look like in 1:20.3???
Welcome JOSH! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: REAL GLAD to see YOU HERE! Thumbsup
[Image: sig2.jpg]-Deano
[Image: up_turb10k_r.gif]
Thanks Mikey and Deano, its GREAT to be home at last back on the GREATEST hobby forum out there!!

One thing tho, will there be an option to change the theme of the backround color? Its kinda hurting my eyes lol, i think i just need to get used to it again LOL 2285_
Josh Mader

Maders Trains
Offering everyday low prices for the Model Railroad World
Boy, howdy!! It's great to see you all here! I am deeply honored to have been invited! Goldth
I only know what I know, and I don't understand very much of it, either.
Member: AEA, American Legion, Lions Club International
Motto: "Essayons"
sgtcarl! :mrgreen: GLAD TO SEE YOU HERE! 2285_

Josh, this is how the REAL Gauge was, thus, this is the theme Mikey and Don are doing, just try it, you'll get used to it Wink Big Grin .
Quote:One thing tho, will there be an option to change the theme of the backround color? Its kinda hurting my eyes lol, i think i just need to get used to it again

Josh, Now you understand the old expression..."a sight for sore eyes" :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Good to see you here! Welcome
Good to see sgtcarl1 here also! Welcome
We always learn far more from our own mistakes, than we will ever learn from another's advice.
The greatest place to live life, is on the sharp leading edge of a learning curve.
Lead me not into temptation.....I can find it myself!
Well I'm here and I'll stay here with all of you great guys. My Handle has been changed so if you recognize SLEKJR that is me. I don't feel I need to use some alias with you guys.
Now, how are you going to migrate all those wonderful photos and tutorials?
I will continue with zealot for a while and slowly migrate everything over here. Now I belong to 2 railroad related forums.
Deano, it is darned nice to see you here too. I know you all came over and I think it is great, make sure every one continues the same good behavior that we are used to.
Charlie
Charlie B Wrote:Well I'm here and I'll stay here with all of you great guys. My Handle has been changed so if you recognize SLEKJR that is me. I don't feel I need to use some alias with you guys.
Now, how are you going to migrate all those wonderful photos and tutorials?
I will continue with zealot for a while and slowly migrate everything over here. Now I belong to 2 railroad related forums.
Deano, it is darned nice to see you here too. I know you all came over and I think it is great, make sure every one continues the same good behavior that we are used to.
Charlie

CHARLIE! 2285_ , MAN AM I GLAD YOU MADE IT HERE!!!
Thumbsup :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Welcome
Charlie, welcome! Cheers Cheers
We always learn far more from our own mistakes, than we will ever learn from another's advice.
The greatest place to live life, is on the sharp leading edge of a learning curve.
Lead me not into temptation.....I can find it myself!
Welcome to you all!
By the way Josh....I need a bridge 22 1/2 " long.
Might have to kitbash a couple.
Torrington, Ct.
NARA Member #87
I went to my Happy Place, but it was closed for renovations.
Josh, I see you still have your favorite smiley- :hey:
Deano also will get to keep the all to familiar Thumbsup and Eek
But I call the 219 one!
Hey guys,

Looks like a party around here... 2285_
New kid in town
<!-- w --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.Modelersguild.com">www.Modelersguild.com</a><!-- w -->
RonP Wrote:Hey guys,

Looks like a party around here... 2285_

KEVIN & RON! 2285_ 2285_ its GREAT to see YOU GUYS! Thumbsup :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Welcome

Ron, your right, "looks like a party around here" Wink :mrgreen:
It's really great to see all of you coming over here. Thumbsup Thumbsup You've "made my day"! 2285_

Wayne