latest additions
Charlie---I thought you might be impressed with these two additions---thanks to our good friend Wayne we both share some pretty impressive rolling stock.Notice the number of the X29 car is the same as yours so we can imagine that it is on an on-going interchange between our model railroads---thanks again Doctor Wayne Cheers

[Image: jan122009a003.jpg]

[Image: jan122009a005.jpg]
I can't even look at the pictures of these cars without thinking what good friends I have made over the years. My EJ&E car is only one number off yours.
I too want to thank Wayne and you for being such good friends. I'm ready for some railfanning weather.
Charlie
Charlie B Wrote:I can't even look at the pictures of these cars without thinking what good friends I have made over the years. My EJ&E car is only one number off yours.
I too want to thank Wayne and you for being such good friends. I'm ready for some railfanning weather.
Charlie

Couldn't agree me Charlie...! Mine's #1262 in the series:

[albumimg]1200[/albumimg]

Andrew
Nice pictures. Hey charlie I couldn't agree with you more about some nice railfanning weather. It does get cold this time of year. LOL Cheers
Matt
I can smell a steam post ten blocks away and when I do clear the tracks because the steam express will be hi ballin through
http://cambriaindiana.weebly.com/