Watts up
Electrifying, but I sense something's up. A bit of sleuthing might just give us a clue. Waiting Waiting
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD
Hold on, I've hired the best to search both on the ground and in the air and I'm getting reports that they've spotted something of interest, more than we expected to find this soon. Hang in there folks we might be able to solve this mystery any day now.
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
This is unbelievable, but we've now got photos. Yeah, our keen crew went to no ends to find out what the heck is going on. We'll be able to finally get to the source once the film is developed. Eek It seems as if we hired an old-fashion agency and they haven't upgraded their cameras to digital just yet. They said they had a few more cases of film to use up first.

Hang in there, we'll post those photos as soon as they use up the roll and develop it. Oh, they're thrifty too... Icon_rolleyes
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
We're getting closer, closer, ever so close. I think I'm going to have an anxiety attack, is there a doctor in the house????
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
We're getting closer, one of our operatives caught this car being pulled out of the shop to be put in service.

[Image: S0035829.jpg]

A while later, our "spy in the sky" took this photo on the very same car. We are confused as to where it's heading since the operative had put the film in the camera backwards. 35

[Image: 100_8150.jpg]

We're on the case and will let you know more as soon as the drug store that's developing the film opens tomorrow.
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
Well, we did it, we finally found out what's going on... you can too, just check out this thread

We thank Doctorwayne (on the ground) and Barney Secord (in the air) for helping us track this car over the past few days... Applause Applause
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and