Slate Creek Industries.
Larry, I hope you stay well and keep getting better Icon_e_smile .

If you are up to it, I sure am looking forward to seeing your progress, stay well.
[Image: sig2.jpg]-Deano
[Image: up_turb10k_r.gif]
Glad to hear you are doing better Larry. Will keep an eye out for your progress.
Tom
Silence is golden but Duct tape is silver
Ridley Keystone & Mountain Railroad
My Rail Images Gallery
I'm glad to hear that you're feeling better, Larry.   Applause Applause Applause

(08-16-2020, 08:15 AM)Brakie Wrote: At any rate I hope to start  laying track  next week.  I will plan as I go.. What that means I will lay the track in various positions until I like what I see and then spike it in place.

That's pretty-much the way I did my layout, too, after losing much of the entire 1200 sq.ft. basement to "other uses", and ending-up with an oddly-shaped room of about 560 sq.ft.

I'm quite pleased with the way it's developed...certainly more interesting than anything I could have come up with on-paper, especially if it were in the bigger room.

Wayne
(08-16-2020, 10:45 AM)UP SD40-2 Wrote: Larry, I hope you stay well and keep getting better Icon_e_smile .

If you are up to it, I sure am looking forward to seeing your progress, stay well.

I will need to sign up on flickr before I can post any photos..  As of now I spent three hours shoving track around and didn't like what I saw.

Of course this is my first end of branch layout  in 40 years.. I did decide a runaround will be needed and a manual turntable.
Larry
Engineman

Summerset Ry

Make Safety your first thought, Not your last!  Safety First!