Remaking of the Ridley Keystone & Mountain
I am a little behind on posting updates. Here is a quick one.

I finished the inner loop.

[Image: 7pAHwmD.jpg]

[Image: OTrLRrE.jpg]

This is temporary as there are switches to be added to create the third partial loop. Once the switches arrive, I can begin working on that aspect.

Two things that will occur before the addition of the third loop is the laying of the yard for the engine facilities. I am not sure how this is going to look since this is a change from the original plans which called for a yard with some industries in the area of where the engine facilities will be.

The other is adding the Water Tower Diorama. At this point I have no clue where it is going to go or how I am going to manage it. The location will be on the other side of the layout from the city. That part of the layout will be the last to be worked on. Wherever it goes it will most likely be a temporary location.

Another note. I am working on the Engine House. Since the Engine House is my Challenge Project I will post information in my Challenge post found here: https://bigbluetrains.com/showthread.php?tid=9315
Tom
Silence is golden but Duct tape is silver
Ridley Keystone & Mountain Railroad
My Rail Images Gallery

Messages In This Thread
RE: Remaking of the Ridley Keystone & Mountain - by tompm - 04-04-2021, 07:28 PM