First weekday evening chat
Another positive voice chiming in. Had a great time again last night. Just keeps getting better. Looking forward to the next one. Nice to see some new faces also. At the next daytime show I'll (attempt to) give a quick tour of the Backyard & Southern Railway.

Tom
Life is simple - Eat, Drink, Play with trains

Occupation: Professional Old Guy (The government pays me to be old.)
I really enjoyed it too, i can't take credit because Don did the invite, all I did was make a suggestion. 
It was nice seeing old friends and meeting new ones.  
Charlie
(10-09-2020, 06:45 AM)Charlie B Wrote: I really enjoyed it too, i can't take credit because Don did the invite, all I did was make a suggestion. 
It was nice seeing old friends and meeting new ones.  
Charlie

I sent out the invites by BCC just to keep everyone's email address more private, that's why I listed the names in the invite. I think I overlooked Jack though, I do have his email address, we'll be sure he's in the list the next time.

I like that saying Charlie. There's a movie, "Things Change", where the mob boss meets the shoe cobbler and says, "It's always good to meet a new friend". That's one quote that I won't ever forget, because it's so true.... Icon_e_biggrin
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD
Yup!! it was great Thanks for organizing it. That's a great screenshot Charlie...
Don's right, I'm showing a lot of gray for being one of the youngsters. Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
~~ Mikey KB3VBR (Admin)
~~ NARA Member # 75    
~~ Baldwin Eddystone Unofficial Website

~~ I wonder what that would look like in 1:20.3???
sorry i missed this one but forgot all about it (didn't write it down BIG mistake) . is Saturday still going to happen ?
Jim
(10-09-2020, 10:57 AM)jim currie Wrote: sorry i missed this one but forgot all about it (didn't write it down BIG mistake) . is Saturday still going to happen ?
Jim

No plans for Saturday this week. We haven't made any yet, but talked about one day next week....Remember, anyone can start and host one by opening up a new thread here.
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD