The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Greetings, gang.

39 with lots of sun in the remote reaches of northern Iowa this morning. Supposed to get to the low 60s and the winds should be fairly light. Could be a decent day.

Yesterday was pretty quiet. I did get in a 5 mile bike ride. With the intermittent nature of decent riding weather at this time of year it's difficult to ride consistently so I have to take it fairly easy. I did go see the movie yesterday. It was billed as an action/comedy and there were a few chuckles but mostly it was explosions and gunfire. Today is a gym day with swimming and resistance work.

The city has blocked off part of my street for some repair work. It's entertaining as I sit on the porch to see how many people think the "Street Closed" sign doesn't apply to them.

All stay safe.

Tom
Life is simple - Eat, Drink, Play with trains

Occupation: Professional Old Guy (The government pays me to be old.)
Good morning everyone, temps right now are still in the 90's, a good 10 degrees above normal. By tomorrow they're suppose to be around 10 degrees below normal. Not sure what's going on, a very low chance of rain, but the TV lady said something about a couple of storms passing by.

Gas is dropping a bit, a few stations nearby now just $0.09 under $4.00, others now down to $4.19. Soon we will change to the "summer blend" and zowie....another reason to raise prices again.

Enjoy the day wherever you are and whatever you are doing...
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD