The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning everyone, ahhh, Sunday, slept a bit late today, I guess for an old guy I've been a bit too active and it shows.  I think today I'm just going to take it easy and so something on my layout. Trying to get the track in shape to run some trains, but then again, there's much to do with the scenery, roads to clear and repave, buildings to construct and other things that I enjoy doing, so that stuff is at the top of my list for sure.

Temps are pleasant enough that I went out without a jacket yesterday. Planning on going target shooting tomorrow, it should be nice just as long as there's no wind. I used to love windy days when I went trap shooting, the targets would fly around haphazardly rather than in a set pattern, and it was fun. Now, just shooting at plastic bottles and paper targets, the wind is kind of annoying when it blows our targets down. Well, target shooting is kind of like working on your layout or running trains, you cannot have a bad day doing any of that. Worship Worship 

Church day today, we are warned by the Church not to go if you have any fears about spreading the virus, or if you are sick. That stands to reason, so I'm debating right now.

Take care, have a great day and stay safe. Icon_e_biggrin
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 12-20-2020, 06:59 AM