The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning everyone. All-in-all, I had a decent Christmas. I went to my son's house for brunch and a gift exchange. Being a caretaker for the past eight years, it's been a long time since I had that pleasure. My wife and I decided long before her illness started that we would no long exchange presents. I'm sure she was there watching us yesterday. Fell asleep watching football. How long I don't know but I remember that the score was 14-17 when I fell asleep, and 33-45 when I woke up. Wow!!! Then I slept an extra two hours this morning, I guess us old folk get tired easily.

My great-grandson (due in April), has a name, I remember back in the days when you couldn't do that until the baby was born and you knew its gender. Anyway, I need to build something on my layout with him and his father's name on it. I have a structure for each one of my other family members. I will scratch build a sporting goods store for them. I have room on Main street for one.

Tom, glad you made the trip safely. Lots of paperwork and loose ends to take care of, I hope it goes easy for you.

I hope everyone here had a great Christmas. Our church was nowhere nearly as crowded as usual on Christmas. It normally seats 800, but it limited to 145, even then, there wasn't that many there. I don't blame anyone for not going anywhere, it's scary out there. I notice that Walmart has about as many people picking for "pickup" or "delivery" as there are actual shoppers. What they need now is home pickup or drop-off for returns today..... Goldth

Take care and have a great weekend.
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 12-26-2020, 07:53 AM