The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning everyone. Looking out the window, I see no signs that it rained last night. I do see where we hit the mid 80's yesterday. Even the two reports I saw don't agree on the number though. Today, supposedly, we're lucky if we get to 70, then back into the 80's tomorrow, and that's good since we're going target shooting. Can't find ammo anywhere, even our pawn shop is depleted. I see some auctions in the area have ammo, but the bidding is out of sight. That's OK for now, we just hope that the hoarders and newbies get their fill soon so things can get back to normal.

Still want to work sitting down for a while, so I started a Blair Line kit, my first. Remember, it's N scale and some of the parts are really, really, tiny. Picked one up with a tweezers and it magically disappeared.....just like those springs that go flying and never to be seen again. Each window and door are in three or four layers, each detail is a separate part. I will never let a piece of wood get the best of me, no matter how small. Nope 

Take care, and have a great day.
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 03-04-2021, 06:15 AM