The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Greetings, gang.

Cloudy and 68 in the remote reaches of northern Iowa this morning with a guessed at high in the low 80s.

Fairly routine day yesterday. Found out Menards no longer carries the light bulbs for the ceiling fan in the kitchen. I'll have to order it online. Price there is goofy. I can order 1 for $8 or a 6 pack for $15. Guess I'll have several spares. Didn't take long to get my time down to a minute. Rode the 12+ miles in 1 minute and 55 seconds. That included a detour I had to take while a rain shower passed through. I had to duck under a canopy at a gas station. The big difference in the time was that I didn't have to fight the strong winds. If I ride today I should easily get the time under an hour. Also got the car washed and vacuumed out the interior. I went to a different car wash which in my opinion does a much better job. Formula 1 race is pretty boring. Woke myself up snoring a couple of times.

Don - if that new great-grandson continues being ahead of the size curve he could be playing football on Sunday afternoon.

All sty safe.

Tom
Life is simple - Eat, Drink, Play with trains

Occupation: Professional Old Guy (The government pays me to be old.)

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by FiatFan - 05-23-2021, 08:15 AM