The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning folks

It is a very hot 88 heading up to 95. We are still under a Excessive Heat Warning until this evening and are at risk for severe storms through to tomorrow morning. We need the storms to break the heat.

The wife’s doctor visit ran long yesterday but we expected that as they had a lot to discuss and coordinate. Afterwards we went to the nursery and picked up a couple of plants for some hanging pots. We then stopped to get a quick late lunch which turned into an ordeal. Food took an exceptionally long time to come to our table. We had to send our appetizers back because they were cold. I was served a baked potato which was cold. Never had a baked potato that the butter did not melt. This was our first and probably last time we go there. After watering the plants in the evening my wife planted the new plants.

I did not get any modeling done. I truly hope to do some today.

I need to run to the pharmacy and PetSmart. The wife has a couple of things to return to Kohl’s. I am trying to convince my daughter to take her so they can have some girl time.

Don, I understand what you mean by technology. With all my aches and pains if I can get technology to help, I am for it up to a certain point. We don’t have as much as do. We have Alexa which we use mostly as an intercom, for shopping list, and caller id. We have a video doorbell which I have come to appreciate in many ways. I can control the air conditioner in our bedroom with my smartphone. I have thought about getting a few other devices. Like you I too wonder where technology will take us and the effects on future generations.

I hope everybody has a good day.
Tom
Silence is golden but Duct tape is silver
Ridley Keystone & Mountain Railroad
My Rail Images Gallery

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by tompm - 06-30-2021, 09:32 AM