The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning, good morning and welcome to July. Watching the TV weather report, really pouring rain a few miles to the west of us, big cloud of dust and rain coming in from the southeast. None of that ever made it anywhere else in the valley. Oh, we got the wind and dust, just not a drop of wetness. Temps still around normal, 100+, heading to 110+ mid next week.

So much for the weather, today is the day that all telephone providers have to block numbers that don't correspond to the number that would show on your caller ID, expecting that will eliminate robocalls. Yesterday, they went all out, I must have gotten close to a dozen calls, all with spoofed numbers, all hung up when it went to voice mail.

Speaking of calls, just a thank you for a quick response from Trendnet, my router manufacturer. I was on the Trendnet website trying to see how to get my router working, and got a popup, "can I help you?" A few minutes of chats, they asked for my phone # and said a tech would be in touch. Got a call a few minutes later, hard to understand the guy, but they did call. I had to leave for an appointment and told them to call back. Well, they did follow up yesterday. I thanked them and told them that I had fixed the problem. Just unusual that they provide such quick support like that and were ready and willing to help me get back online, no questions about warranty, just they're here to help. Hard to find that today. Worship
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 07-01-2021, 07:07 AM