The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning good people, another new week here, another new month just around the corner. I saw a cartoon the other day where the woman is appalled that they have the Halloween candy out already, but then heads over to another counter to pick up some Christmas wrap. Typical and probably Walmart is already set up that way. I did get a Memorial Day sale flyer today from Harbor Freight, I'm sure there's lots more around since, gasp, that's but a week away.

Today is the last of the 100+ days for a while, probably not the last one for this year, but I even see one day this week in the 80's. Also going to be a wet week, let's hope so, our water resources are down to a level that they'll be triggering water restrictions soon. We have had a wet summer which is helping, but we do need all the rain we can get, we are starting to see sink holes, and that's a sign that our groundwater is low as well.

Got a few appointments this week, lots of time to work on my layout, just hope I have the energy.

Have a great week, be careful, stay safe and do something that pleases you....
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 08-30-2021, 06:00 AM