The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good Morning. 
         Cool but still rain, no white stuff yet.  I mowed yesterday even though the yard was really way too wet, but it was the last chance for at least another week.
4 more days in the splint from the carpal tunnel surgery. I will be glad when I can scratch the itches that I can't get to with the ruler that slides in the upper part. 
         I did some minor work in the train room yesterday also.
         My oldest son turns 58 tomorrow, that really makes me feel old. 
         The next eldest son has the motor home in his shop checking the mechanics. He found the front brake pads were almost to the change point so we put new pads on and found both front rotors, that were not showing much wear, cracked all the way through so he replaced them too. Finding parts isn't easy for an old 1981 model but persistence works. I had to go to Rock auto on line to get a steering box, but most everything engine related was changed when the previous owner installed a new crate engine. Rick is going to change the fuel lines and transmission cooling lines as a precaution too. 
           I was lucky because his wife's niece's boy friend had a motor home he was parting out so I got both doors and the fender I needed for 150 bucks and they are perfect.
           I sure do miss Franks post. He should have had a lot more time to enjoy retirement. 

Stay safe everyone. 
            Charlie

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by Charlie B - 10-29-2021, 07:22 AM