The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning everyone, had the joy of sleeping 9 1/2 hours, was awake at 3:00 AM yesterday, so I needed that.

Tom, that incident was on the news everywhere, a real pity that we have crazy people bent on randomly harming others. As for your wife, I hope she gets the diagnosis and help she needs for a complete recovery. Prays for you both that you have the strength and willpower to deal with this.

Technology is great when it works, got two smart plugs that no longer want to connect to Alexa, have spent hours trying to get them to work again, normally a five-minute job. My son is coming over later to put a smart controller on my garage door opener. Something that will help me or just another thing to get frustrated over when Alexa can't find it. Why were we so much happier fifty years ago when we didn't have all this technology to depend on? Back then we had, "The Clapper" and we were playing Pong on a B/W TV set.

Take care and have a great weekend....
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 12-04-2021, 09:18 AM