The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Greetings, gang.

Clear and just a little cool this morning at -11 with a wind chill of -23. Supposed to get to the low teens this afternoon.

Pretty quiet day yesterday. This morning I need to go to Menards for some things. Got some good news about my granddaughter last night. Text message from my daughter-in-law reads as follows:

Brain oncologist called about 15 minutes ago with mri results. Five of the brain lesions are gone. The other four are stable or marginally smaller. They are not going to do gamma knife. Want her to do more rounds of chemo and another mri to check progression. They feel the chemo is working so don't want to radiate unless necessary. The breast cancer cells in the breast are dead. The bone mets are stable. There is no evidence of cancer in the lining of the brain or spine. The brain lesions are staying confined to the cerebellum, which her doctors say is rare that it is not spreading to other parts of the brain. We just need to get that under control and I think we will all breath a little easier. Megan will never be 100% cancer free, but if we can get it to a point that it is stable in all parts of her body that will be a blessing.

All stay safe.

Tom
Life is simple - Eat, Drink, Play with trains

Occupation: Professional Old Guy (The government pays me to be old.)

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by FiatFan - 01-28-2022, 07:24 AM