The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning good people, I hope you all had a pleasant Easter with lots of Easter bunny treats and didn't spend the day getting your taxes done. Yes, today is tax day. Yesterday, I just took it easy all day. I checked a while back and found I didn't have to file. The IRS website used to have a "do I have to file?" where you just plug in a few numbers and it comes back either "yes" or "no", but this year I had to go through the motions of filling out the 1040 before I found out.

We're in for a hot one today, It's 5:00 and we're already in the mid-60's, the high could reach 100.

I see in the news that our big manhunt for the guy that shot a cop last week is over, they got him last night. He vowed to shoot it out with the police, but apparently that didn't happen.

Everyone have a great day and stay warm. I'm heading to breakfast, Brenda's doesn't open now until 7:00, a week ago I was the only one there earlier, so she changed the hours the next day. The new owner is driving away the few remaining regulars, so we're trying a different place a bit further away. Brenda's Kitchen is in the home stretch, either it sells or it closes...
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 04-18-2022, 06:24 AM