The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning everyone. Uh, Charlie, when you get a bit of spare time, I have some ballasting to do. Icon_e_biggrin That stuff should match what you sent me a few years ago. Nice job. Worship 

As for the rain, yeah, been good the past few days. Mid-morning yesterday, we got another storm pass through, brief but it really dumped, street curbs looked like rivers, big puddles everywhere, but I check the county rain map and it doesn't even show a trace. getting so that you can't trust anything that the government has a hand in. Waiting 

Cleaning lady comes this morning meaning that I spend three hours in my den, maybe have time to do some trackwork just in case Charlie stops by.

Gas prices back on the rise here on the west side, stations that were $4.89 and now back to $4.99. Lots of stations elsewhere going as low as $4.35, for some reason, they must think we're a more exclusive area than even Paradise Valley (that's where all the ballplayers live).

Time to get ready to hit Brenda's for breakfast, some days it's like old time, some days we've had just two or three of the old crowd show up. yesterday probably eight or ten. Take care, have a great day, stay safe and stay cool..
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 07-19-2022, 06:09 AM