The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good evening everyone.
       I have been missing on this thread, just didn't have any good to report. I was under the weather with some rib damage and finally got to a chiropractor and got fixed up. I thought they might be broken but she said no, and used a magic little machine that worked them in place without hurting me.  I am almost fully recoverded, worst part being lack of sleep because I had to sleep in a recliner. 

My friend Kevin (railcop) has covid. His wife has it too but she is almost over it, he just caught if from her. 

I had ordered some "awesome' brand soap to clean the motorhome body and it arrived so I want to use it before I start sanding so I don't gring any wax into what I am painting over. Taking the oxidation off with the soap will help too. 

We got some much needed rain yesterday and it is cooling off tonight.  I also got a gallon of tomatoes cooked and frozen for sauces. 

Glad to hear you are a little better Don. recovery times seem to lengthen with our age.

Everyone stay safe and prayers for the struggles that all the forum members are facing.
Charlie

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by Charlie B - 08-31-2022, 07:12 PM