The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning folks

It is 64 and pleasant. High will be 79. We had rain showers most of the evening which were not foretold.

I had to make a semi-emergency run to the pharmacy when I got home yesterday. One of my wie's medication finally came in and she was down to the last drop. Not much else went on other than cleaning the Guinea pigs' cage.

I did add screws to the coupler pocket and metal wheels to an Athearn blue box boxcar.

This afternoon is the last therapy before I see the orthopedic doctor. I have my doubts therapy did much of anything. I think in most cases it aggravated things. Depending on how I feel after putting the trash and recyclables on the curb will determine if I do anything with all the rolling stock sitting on the layout. This trash is the first since the summer twice a week stopped which means more trash. Also due to Labor Day our recyclables pick up day was pushed back from Wednesday so that means more recyclables.

I hope everybody has a good day.
Tom
Silence is golden but Duct tape is silver
Ridley Keystone & Mountain Railroad
My Rail Images Gallery

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by tompm - 09-08-2022, 06:37 AM