The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning everyone, doing some chores yesterday got me a late start with football. By the time I looked, most games were a blowout. Did watch Notre Dame squeak by.  And yeah Tom, I did watch the Nebraska game for a while..... Arizona State got beat last night by Michigan. No, not "Michigan" or "Michigan State", but, "Eastern Michigan". Well, here goes another coach, fired with millions in severance pay.

Well, hurry on down, today is "National Cheeseburger Day", some folks are giving away burgers providing you have registered and ordered using their app... I'm getting sick of, "use our app to get free stuff", usually free delivery at inflated prices or some free sugar-laced drink that is no good to you if you're a diabetic.

Not much change in gas prices, still pennies away from $4.00. Seems like the Phoenix area is leading to country in inflation. "The Consumer Price Index around the Valley rose at a sizzling 13% pace over the 12 months through August, compared to U.S. inflation of 8.3%" says the local newspaper. They are blaming it on our population growth, which hasn't been an issue before now. Got to remember, election mid-terms are coming up in November.

Have a great day today whatever you choose to do, but have fun...
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 09-18-2022, 10:50 AM