The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
The promised change in weather has come to pass. Down in the upper 30's for my trip to mass this morning, sun came up and warmed to the 40's so I took Cadbury for a short walk in a driving cold breeze. Invigorating, but glad to get back into the truck and head home.

Hit my fascia for Mud Run with a coat of brown paint. Ended up going with PVC fascia. My luane strips snapped when I tried to bend to the right curvature. Had some snapping with the PVC as well but made do. Once the paint's dry I'm going to hit the edges and plywood joints with silicone caulk later today.

Decided to head up to mom's next weekend for the window removal. Gotta get the chain saw out in a few minutes and take down a holly tree and do a bit of pruning on a large burning bush and then transplant some hostas. Figure that ought to take me to lunch and I'll be grateful to get inside and get back to work on Mud Run. It's back to work tomorrow trying to save the country from ruin, but I'm now less than 100 days until retirement eligibility - not that I'm going to leave, but it's good to know that if things really get bad, I have options.
Check out my "Rainbows in the Gorge" website: http://morristhemoosetm.wixsite.com/rainbows

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by TMo - 11-13-2022, 09:43 AM