The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning all, another new week, filled with joy and excitement. Not sure why, other than for us in the US, Thanksgiving is just days away, the official start of the holiday season. I guess that's exciting and joyful enough. Watched some football yesterday but wasn't in the mood so I suppose I missed a couple of last minute wins when those teams were behind when I turned them off. Sheesh...

Tom, have a safe trip and have a good time, it's nice to be with family over the holiday. We will celebrate Thanksgiving on Saturday, my son's FIL will be coming down from Colorado which is fine because I've not seen him for a few years.

Temps in the mid to high 70's this week, next week a lot colder and a chance of rain meaning they're in for snow up in the high country. No plans on going up there anyway, but it does tend to make it a bit chilly and usually, windy here. It's not fair, we just got through a summer of temps well over normal, and here we are now with temps well below normal. I guess there is no normal anymore...

Enjoy the week everyone, stay safe and stay warm and do something you like to do today...
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 11-21-2022, 06:08 AM