The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning good people, not a good day to go out shopping, yesterday was super-bad as well. Talked to one friend that couldn't find a parking space at the grocery store. I drove by Walmart and wouldn't dare go there. The only place that won't have crowds will be the Post Office, just a few folks willing to pay more to ship a package overnight than the contents are worth.

Thanks Mikey, he's doing OK, I'll be having dinner and gift exchange at his house tomorrow, this has not been the best year for us health-wise, let's hope 2023 will be better.

Sorry you guys, for a change, we're in the pleasant zone, got to 68 yesterday, will be in the 70's tomorrow. But, we're looking at rain starting Tuesday night and almost 100% chance on Wednesday, and on into next week. Good timing, gives the kids to play outside with the toys that Santa brought. Lot of people driving up to Flagstaff to play in the snow, or go skiing.

I wish everyone here a Very Merry Christmas and hope the weather in your area doesn't screw things up with that. I heard yesterday that there were some 8,000 flights canceled. One guy they talked to on the news said he was going to rent a car at $400 a day to drive his family home since they were stuck in the Phoenix airport otherwise. Prayers for everyone traveling right now.
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 12-24-2022, 07:38 AM