The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning It's 43° in East Palestine with a high expected of 50. 

I worked on the second yard lead last night but could not figure how to get the 6th track on the ladder. I gave up and came in and watched Brokenwood Murders on britbox and when it was over it suddenly dawned on me that all I had to do was  install the switches the same way I had done with the first yard, just the opposite so I was in the train room until 1:30 correcting what I had already laid out.  It works fine. 

I got a letter yesterday from a water company in Washington state telling me that even though the EPA sys my well water is fine it isn't. It is full of contaminants, and they can fix it for $5 or 6000 dollars. I am 150 feet higher than the railroad and my well is 100 feet deep. I am also 9000 feet away from the derailment so I am not the least bit concerned until they repeal the law of gravity. 

Cheapest gas this morning is $2.97.  I am sure it will go up before noon. 

Days, we now have constitutional carry in Ohio but you can still get a permit that is recognised by almost every other state. When the law was passed every one was crying there would be gunfights just like the old west. We haven't seen them but I imagine some crooks are worried because John Q may be carryng   

Rain tomorrow
Charlie

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by Charlie B - 03-21-2023, 08:44 AM