The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good Afternoon Everyone, Well it's a rainy day here in this part of Pennsylvania. The temp is in the 60's but still a little warm. I'm still recovering from my third surgery ( march 31st ) and as of 2 weeks ago I am out of the cast. I am now in a walking boot but still not allowed to put any weight on my foot. This monday coming up I start therapy. The doctor is still saying it's going to be a longer recovery for this and if by chance I somehow some way tear the ligaments and tendon again there is no way he will open my foot back up to fix it. He explained if it happens again that it will be an endless cycle of surgeries. Other than that everything has been going good here at home. My girlfriend is still recovering from the same surgery as well. I have just been sitting around playing Train Sim World 3 and helping out around the house where I can. The kids have been a great help to us. Hope everyone here is doing well. Take care my friends and enjoy the rest of the weekend whether it's dry or wet depending on where you live.
Matt
I can smell a steam post ten blocks away and when I do clear the tracks because the steam express will be hi ballin through
http://cambriaindiana.weebly.com/

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by LiveSteamer - 05-20-2023, 11:15 AM