The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good evening. We had a beautiful day today, It quit raining about 4 AM and was comfortable all day. Spent some time tonight finishing up a couple locomotives. I had bought a BLI Blue Line on Ebay and the seller said it had sound but wouldn't run. Usually a reset will fix this but I found a bad rear drive shaft. It had a hex head on the fly wheel side that was completely rounded so I made a new shaft and it runs great but while working on it I removed the speaker and in order to replace the wires I had to cut the plug off so I cut the wire at the speaker then when I put it together I had forgot to resolder the wires to the speaker so once the wires were connected it runs and sounds like a new unit. 

We have to take the furgurl in for another Adequan injection tomorrow. This will be the halfway point. I see some improvement so I am hoping for the best.

I still wonder what has happened to Lutz. I miss his posts, a real treat to see his work. 

Well, the week is about shot so lets have a good week end everyone. 
Charlie

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by Charlie B - 08-24-2023, 06:58 PM