The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning
       We have clouds and had some rain overnight. Possible showers later. 

Tom, I hope these injections work for you. Railcop has a friend that has severe back problems and was on the max dose of OxyContin with little relief. They got him on medical marijuana and he is for the most part pain free. We have an issue coming on our ballot this fall to legalise it and I have reversed my feelings about it and will vote for the issue. I am seeing too many drug companies planning on striking it rich off something that could be a viable home remedy. It irks me that they won't even consider possible benefits of this drug because it is too easy to grow and not a high profit item for them. 

Gas prices will continue to rise and we might just as well get used to it. We have a car and a truck, the car is almost 6 years old and has 27000 miles on it and I have had the truck for 8 years and driven it 4500 miles. That is how I combat high gas prices. I actually enjoy staying home. 

Have  grand weekend

Charlie

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by Charlie B - 09-09-2023, 08:53 AM