The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning all. Took a few days off, I had a sinus infection that they needed to open my sinuses to clear them up. I didn't say much because I thought it was an easy procedure in the doctor's office. I guess it was, just that they never tell you about what happens when you go home. Let's just say, if I lose anymore blood, I'm going to need a transfusion. Anyway, things are getting better, but I'm still going to spend the most part of today in bed like I did most of this week.

That's the long and short of it, gas is still trickling down. Locally, Sam's leading the pack at $3.98, a lot at $4.45. Travel up I-17 to New River and pay $5.09, then to Cordes Junction and it's $3.99. Make no sense.

Temps are outrageous, 104 yesterday, a few more days around 100+, then quickly into the 80's.

That's it, anyone needs anything, Mikey's here and so are the mods. Me, I think bed rest and some old TV reruns go together quite well.

Take care, and enjoy the weekend...
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 10-20-2023, 06:13 AM