The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Greetings, gang.

The first rain of the weekend is underway in the remote reaches of northern Iowa. 70% to 100% of rain through Sunday night with the NWS predicting 3-4 inches total before it's all over. 45 now going to near 60 with 40 mph winds so no walking or riding bikes today.

I had a fairly productive day yesterday. I cut up some branches for the fire pit and got them stored. Ran the string trimmer inside the west loop of the Backyard and Southern where I can't get the mower and also ran the edger around the sidewalks and driveway to reclaim all my sidewalks after the winter tried to take over. Then I got cleaned up and went to the library for a presentation about the new nature center being built along the river. After that I got the lawn mowed and ran the blower to clean up the sidewalks. After cleaning up again I went to my weekly beer and bereavement.

Not much planned for today. Tomorrow is another full day of soccer for the great-grandkids followed by watching the Nebraska spring game.

Gas was down to $3.09 when I was about and about yesterday.

All stay safe.

Tom
Life is simple - Eat, Drink, Play with trains

Occupation: Professional Old Guy (The government pays me to be old.)

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by FiatFan - 04-26-2024, 05:29 AM